For now, let's call them muffin-pan-chicken-cups (quite a mouthful, both the name and the actual food!)
- 1.5 pounds ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped veggies**
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, chopped into small cubes
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp dried basil
- A dash of salt and pepper
**This time, I chopped two bell peppers and 1/4 of a Japanese kabocha (pumpkin-like squash) into thumb-nail sized pieces. You could really use any veggies you like, though!
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Grease a muffin tin (we used coconut oil on a paper towel).
- Chop the veggies and the mozzarella into small chunks. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until everything is combined.
- Using spoonfuls (or handfuls) to scoop mixture into the muffin tin. Press down a bit to fill the cups. (I was able to get 10 muffin cups filled to the top with this mixture.)
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes.
- Let them cool, and then enjoy!