Tuesday, April 1, 2003

now that's comedy

Saturday, I got to see Bill Cosby..he has got to be one of the funniest people alive. It seems amazing that, these days, most comedians can't get people to laugh unless they make their act completely vulgar (or get their audience very very drunk.) Cosby, though, talks about real life. He makes you see the humor of everyday events and everyday people. That is what humor in comedy clubs should always be.


Today, I got a job offer to be the new assistant director of children's ministries at my church. I'm not sure if I'm going to take it; there are some...things going on at the church right now and I'm not sure that I want to be on staff. I'm definitely going to have to think on this one for a while. If you have thoughts or opinions, let me know.


Peace out.


ps I did end up getting my hair cut. It's very short, which is very strange for me, but I think I like it. It's seriously amazing how life-changing a haircut can be.