65. The big fluffy clouds that brought cooler weather today!
66. The first day of fall and Japan has dressed accordingly.
67. Picking up friends from the station. Marcie is here!
68. Autumn rain
69. Knowing a bit of Japanese and not feeling so helpless not knowing the language. It took a while, but I read this diagram! (It tells the distance between Hachinohe and various other locations.)
70. The relaxation and sun that can only be found at the beach.
71. Shiriyazaki picnic spots with ocean ambiance.