that also means the end of summer vacation. I'm never quite ready for it to end, but end it will.
We've been making the most of our last cherished moments and here are a few of the activities I'm most thankful for this week!
40. Gorgeous view at lunch. I take pictures of this lake every season, but I think it's at its most glorious during mid-summer!
41. Actually seeing someone respectable on an entertainment magazine cover. (Plus, it means Doctor Who is coming back soon!!)
42. Finding out that one of my favorite restaurants can accommodate a gluten free diet
43. Constant reminders of my mom - thinking of her every time I see a dragonfly
44. Beautiful colors and patterns. The hydrangeas are everywhere!
45. Wallflowers with smells that remind me of autumn!
46. Brewing sun tea on the porch
47. The squeals of delight from happy, playing children! We were excited to help out some friends of ours by watching their kids for the evening. We invited one of the new teachers and his family over so the kids could all play together!
48. The aftermath of four kids in a non-childproofed house. They really had a fun time! Lol
49. Lovely walk through our neighborhood